Friday, October 9, 2009

Been gone for a minute now I'm back with the jump off...er, the blog off...I mean...I'm back!

So I "started" this blog in April and then got serious about writing a book and never came back here. But I've realized that I've got enough time and inspiration to do both. So I'm back to finish what I started. Barely started...
Since the only thing I posted before abandoning my poor, malnourished blog was a link to a Priscilla Renea video, I'm picking back up with a few more in the spirit of continuity. During my break she got a record deal and now has two professional music videos. A lot can happen in a few months. Making mental note to remember this moment for my own future inspiration...
Click "Gimme more!" for the videos
Enjoy!


Embedding disabled for her two official music videos (boo!) but here are the links:

Dollhouse

Hello My Apple

Acoustic version of Party in the USA. Sounds completely different with a guitar and a little soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment